Once again it's snowing in Michigan and I, for one, am very glad for it. We had snow on the ground through much of December but it melted away over New Year's weekend. I missed it. Winter seems too dreary and gross and, well, sad when the ground is bare and ugly and it's just COLD.
But, SNOW...
Snow makes the cold feel more bearable. Snow makes everything pretty and bright. Right now I'm sitting on my couch, watching the snow fall outside, and it looks like tiny diamonds are floating from the sky as the light catches them just so. (Never mind that my dog comes in soaked and stinky when it's snowing.) Let's dwell on the beauty part, shall we?
Cold weather is, imho, absolutely pointless without snow. Just ask Frosty.
What about you, nonexistent reader, what do you think about cold weather and snow? Do you love it? Hate it? Have never seen it because you live in Costa Rica?
No comments:
Post a Comment